5 Ways to Use the Chamomile + Calendula Eczema Cream
Eczema may sound scary (well, not really – but follow me), but it is more common than most people think. The symptoms are different from person to person. Some people experience rashes, dryness, flakiness, redness and itching. Tell me you haven’t experienced any of that this Fall. I know you have, we all have been weirdly drier than normal – that is why the eczema cream is a great addition to ANY person’s arsenal. It’s the same as having some peroxide in the home; you may not use it all the time but when you need it you will wish you had it.
The best products that work for eczema not only soothe, but also protect and heal – this is exactly what I had in mind when I came up with the Chamomile + Calendula Eczema Cream. The two key ingredients are Chamomile and Calendula which do great things for not only eczema, but the skin in general. This combination is very effective at wound healing by reducing skin inflammation and bacteria and reduces itching as well as scarring from scratching. Because these symptoms are so common, the Chamomile + Calendula Eczema Cream can be used in so many ways. Here are my top 5:
- Post Bath Ritual – Immediately after showering/bathing, apply the cream to damp skin that is usually very dry (feet, elbows, knees). This will help to keep those areas very hydrated so that you are not left with peeling, cracking skin.
- Soothe that Pregnant Belly – The cream works so well with soothing that itchy belly (and even preventing the itching so you aren’t scratching causing stretchmarks). Give it a try – or gift an expecting friend.
- Put a Handle on Dermatitis – Itchy, flaky, dry scalp? Apply a thin layer onto your scalp to not only soothe, but to also reduce flaking and itching so you can relax. (I deal with Seborrheic Dermatitis, so I feel this pain first hand)
- Post Facial/Chemical Peel – Some facial procedures can leave the skin tight and peeling (shedding that dead skin so you can GLOW). Apply post procedure and daily for about 5 days to keep the skin deeply hydrated so that you can reduce the peeling.
- Use as Directed – Of course, the best way to use it is as directed. Having an eczema flare up? Apply and watch the symptoms subside.
This winter will be brutal it seems, so make sure to stock up and use on the entire family. What ways have you used our Eczema Cream? Share in the comments!
While searching for a solution to my scalp problem, I came across your article. I have been diagnosed with Sub-K, like you, and can’t get rid of it! I am going to try your cream but would like to know your results and if you have found anything else to add to the treatment that will get rid of this itching! Thank you!
I received my 📦 in no time packaged well!! Can’t wait to start using it today😘😘😘😘